Tuesday, September 29, 2015

It is okay to love Spankings

WARNING: THIS IS FOR ADULTS 18 AND OLDER --IT DISCUSSES SPANKING OF ADULTS

DO NOT READ IF THIS SUBJECT OFFENDS YOU

Well, I think the best way to create that habit we want is to just start, so here I am just starting. I guess it is no surprise to most of you, or should not be, that I love spanking. I love erotic spanking, corrective spanking, slap and tickle, love pats, and all other consensual types of spanking. I am not advocating or proclaiming any other types but consensual. And I guess, since I have loved them forever, I find it hard to understand that it is seen as abuse. Any adult would say what they do in the bedroom or life, if doesn't hurt anyone else, is legal and you LOVE it, then it should be okay to do. Evidently not.

I was told recently that women who submit or love spankings are morally and mentally adrift. Hmm. While I am not going to address that particularly mean and narrow minded statement, it did give me pause and a reason to research. So I began to research spanking in all manner of life-now and historically.

Over the next few weeks, I would like to share what I find on spanking.

Follow along as I put out tidbits of my spanking research. Send in your own info to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment