Tuesday, January 19, 2016

What is all the talk about ... Annabelle's Awakening

Hey, Louise Taylor has come to visit me today and I am so excited because she brought with her a surprise...


Book 2 of The Ruttingdon Club Series ... Annabelle's Awakening-


Out January 17, 2016.


Annabelle's Awakening

 

Louise, tell us a little about this newest in the series:


Love to...


The Honourable Annabelle Spencer will soon become the Duchess of Rothmuir, and she can't wait to get married! It's not the beautiful dress or the opulent wedding ball that she's looking forward to the most, however. All she wants is to be naked in the arms of her love Daniel, the Duke of Rothmuir, once more.

But it has now become clear that there is more to marrying Daniel than simply becoming his duchess. In addition to being a powerful peer of the realm in Victoria’s England, he is a proud member of the Ruttingdon Club, an exclusive group of titled noblemen who enjoy inflicting pain while taking their pleasure. Annabelle is determined to accompany Daniel to meetings of the Club when they are married, but he is unsure whether she can cope with the physical and psychological demands that appearance at club meetings place on females who attend these exotic functions.

Can Annabelle endure the strict training the Club requires? Will she master her fear of bodily exposure in front of strangers? Can she and Daniel build a life together that balances duty to their roles in society with their desire for dark sexual pleasure?

 Oh my goodness! Hmm, Victoria's England has even more secrets her strict edicts did not know about... I wonder what she would say to the Duke and Duchess' lifestyle choices...


Buy Links:

Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/Annabelles-Awakening-Ruttingdon-Series-Book-ebook/dp/B01APVQJ9Y/ref=zg_bs_10159314011_2

Amazon.co.uk http://www.amazon.co.uk/Annabelles-Awakening-Ruttingdon-Book-2-ebook/dp/B01APVQJ9Y/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1453040184&sr=1-1&keywords=annabelle%27s+awakening

Blushing Books: http://www.blushingbooks.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=3681

Louise, tell us a little about yourself...


Sure...

I'm Louise Taylor, and I love writing historical romance novels! At present only my first two novels have been published, but there are more waiting in the wings! All my novels will be published by the lovely people at Blushing Books.
All my books have elements of power exchange, spanking and BDSM but none of my heroines are weak-willed or easily dominated - they make their men work for their love!
I live on the beautiful Welsh coast, and I love walking the cliff tops and visiting some of our wonderful historical ruins. I get my best ideas when I'm in the great outdoors and you can usually find me chasing after the piece of paper I've just scribbled my notes on!
I live in a late Victorian house with wonderfully high ceilings and no central heating - thank goodness for my fabulous fireplace! I'm owned by Alfred The Great, an enormous tom cat with very decided ideas about who gets to sit on the right side of the sofa and how long I am allowed to stay in bed in the morning!

I’m Louise Taylor on Facebook,

@LTaylorRomance on Twitter

I blog at louisetaylorromance.wordpress.com.

Come and say hello – I love to have a chat!


Also by the author


The Victorian Vices Series

Spanking The Governess
Spanking Miss Sophia
Spanking The Heiress
The Ruttingdon Club Series

The Incorrigible Annabelle Spencer
Annabelle’s Awakening
Anthologies
Halloween Treats
The Twelve Days of Christmas

Thanks for visiting Louise, please come again...

No comments:

Post a Comment