Monday, August 10, 2015

Well, I think I have this down ...some

So, my second book, Cowboy Welcome, has been out 4 days now (this is day four) and I am impatiently checking Blushing Books, Amazon and Goodreads.

I can take 2 solid months to write and edit a book enough to submit for possible acceptance but I don't have the patience it takes to allow it process time.

Speaking of which, as I get better at this blog thing, facebook, twitter, pinterest, and networking for edification of my marketing side, I am learning that if I can connect with more readers or prospective readers then I can write to more of what others want to read.

Starting next week,  I hope to be able to set things up and begin blogging a story, one chapter at a time. Let me know what it is that you would like to read about. I am comfortable writing from inspirational or sweet romances (Lazy Days) to spanking romances/power exchange. (Blushing Books). I have lived many places, had many career changes and have had plenty of experiences so challenge me...

I would love hear from you so send me a message or comment below.

READ Lord Barrington's Minx and Cowboy Welcome!

CHECK out my facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment