Thursday, May 26, 2016

A Hairbrush and Her Phone...

Bethany Leigh has cyber walked into my neck of the woods so I took the chance to have her discuss her book on the wonderful world of spanking.



 Are You Sitting Comfortably?


Author: Bethany Leigh


Available NOW


AreYouSitting

 

 

Are you sitting comfortably?


 

These ladies aren't, after defiance, hijinks, bad attitude and other misbehaviour lands them a trip across a stern partner's knee.

 Penny’s husband Hayden wants to revive domestic discipline as well as romance as they travel around Australia. Penny isn’t so sure, but then she ignores an important instruction.

 Lucy’s trying to trace a poison-pen writer and searching for an office to set up her own PI agency. Can she find a location boyfriend Noel approves of? (A standalone mystery featuring Lucy from At Dead of Night.)

 Lady Helena has run away with her family’s footman after having a disastrous marriage declared void. How will she cope with life as lowly servant Nell? (Featuring two new characters from the Lady Margia/Freedom universe.)

 Ruth is in love with the headmaster of the school where she works as a nurse. He seems unaware of her existence – until her madcap friend comes to stay, and a prank goes horribly wrong.

 Enjoy eight short spanking stories, featuring feisty heroines from a range of genres – contemporary, mystery, historical and alt-history – all with one thing in common. They all have a man who knows just how to bring them back in line!

 

Purchase Links

Blushing Books

Amazon 

Amazon UK

Barnes & Noble

 

Excerpt

We purchased ice from the caravan park shop and put all our perishable food in the large cooler. By now it was after five o'clock, so Hayden cooked up the chops at one of the caravan park barbecues and I buttered some rolls and tossed together a salad. I was glad of the antics of the cockatoos as we ate at the picnic table outside our caravan. Hayden was still annoyed and clearly longing to spank me. And, while I knew I deserved it, I was dreading being spanked. Especially given that the caravan park, while certainly not crowded, was definitely not empty either. A couple of caravans and tents were close enough that their occupants would be able to hear me being spanked.

 "Hayden," I said when we did the washing up. "You can't really…you know…"

 "Spank you?" His voice was grim. "I can and I will."


 "Someone could hear," I said.


"So?"


"Well, it's embarrassing," I said. "And also, someone could call the cops."

 He chuckled. "Actually, I had no intention of spanking you here. I don't want some hero deciding you need rescuing. I have an alternative venue in mind where no one will hear you and we won't be disturbed." He put the final plate back in the cupboard. "Okay, we've a couple of hours till dusk. We can sit outside and play cards for a while."

  Play cards? While I waited to be spanked? What planet did he live on?

 Still, I wasn't going to argue. It was impossible to concentrate, though. I lost every round. When it started to get dark, he put the cards back in their box and said, "Time to go. Make sure you bring your hairbrush and your phone."

  "My phone?"

  "We don't have an egg timer," he reminded me. "So we'll set the timer on your phone for your spanking."

  Reluctantly, I put my hairbrush and phone in my bag. I wondered how many minutes he'd spank me for. In the old days, it had been excruciating writhing over his knee being tanned with the hairbrush and waiting for that wretched egg timer to finally go off. I wasn't looking forward to getting reacquainted with the experience.

 Hayden drove out of the caravan park and turned in the opposite direction to Halls Gap. Driving slowly, to avoid hitting kangaroos, he made his way into part of the national park. There was no one around. He drove until he found a picnic spot, empty apart from a mob of kangaroos. "We'll use that bench," he said, nodding towards it. "Go over there and wait for me."

 

OH MY GOSH! I CAN JUST IMAGINE WHAT SHE IS THINKING... CAN'T YOU???

WIGGLE, CLENCH, RUB, GOOSE FLESH, HEART BEATING FASTER, HER FATE IS NEAR

 

ABOUT BETHANY:


Bethany Leigh is a writer of domestic dramas and detective stories spiced up with spankings and romance. Her books are: Freedom, set in an alternate Edwardian England; Betrothed, a short prequel to Freedom; At Dead of Night, a contemporary whodunit; and A Cure For All Ills, an anthology of short domestic discipline stories. All are published by Blushing Books.

 Bethany lives in Australia. When she’s not writing, she likes hanging out with her family, catching up with friends over a wine or coffee, and spotting kangaroos, wombats, kookaburras and other fabulous wildlife in the bush near her home.

 

YOU CAN FIND BETHANY HERE:


 http://bethanyleighromance.blogspot.com.au/

 Twitter: @writerbethany1

 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Bethany-Leigh-108399886191157/

 Amazon author page (which contains links to all Bethany’s books): http://www.amazon.com/Bethany-Leigh/e/B018Z9NLSK/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1449447482&sr=8-1

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment